Received High Court approval
Enforcement action by the UK financial services regulator against a financial services provider drove the need for communication and redress action to 7 million customers.
Working directly with the appointed scheme administrators Williams Lea Tag built a full communications solution, minimising impact on BAU whilst providing governance and controls to satisfy the stringent requirements associated with regulatory and legal enforcement.
Key services included inbound, data management, outbound communications, response management, digitisation and processing and next step responses. Some of our key achievements for this project were:
- Inbound capture, indexing and archiving of 8.5 million images from incoming vote and claim forms to customer correspondence
- Data cleansing of client records to create single customer views
- Printing of over 60 million variable colour images and enclosing over 7 million packs per phase
- Development of additional public and secure private websites built to support the project
- Procurement of all materials and provision of DSA postal services