Financial Services Provider.
Delivering a redress customer communications programme to UK regulatory and legislative requirements.
Communication and redress action to 7 million customers.
the production and mailing of more than 22 million customer mail packs across four phases
Received High Court approval
for one of the largest end-to-end financial services customer communications programmes undertaken in the UK.
15 million+ records using Microsoft Dynamic CRM platform
Enforcement action by the UK financial services regulator against a financial services provider drove the need for communication and redress action to 7 million customers.
Working directly with the appointed scheme administrators Williams Lea Tag built a full communications solution, minimising impact on BAU whilst providing governance and controls to satisfy the stringent requirements associated with regulatory and legal enforcement.
Key services included inbound, data management, outbound communications, response management, digitisation and processing and next step responses. Some of our key achievements for this project were:
- Inbound capture, indexing and archiving of 8.5 million images from incoming vote and claim forms to customer correspondence
- Data cleansing of client records to create single customer views
- Printing of over 60 million variable colour images and enclosing over 7 million packs per phase
- Development of additional public and secure private websites built to support the project
- Procurement of all materials and provision of DSA postal services
A communication solution to satisfy the stringent requirements associated with regulatory and legal enforcement.
Whether you’re already working with us,
or want to learn more about what we can do.